SensNation.com wants YOU to contribute to the ‘Nation.
Our goal is to be the number one spot on the internet for Sens news, breaking news and content. It’s all about user-generated content these days (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and we see no reason why Sens news should be any different so we’re handing over the keys to our users (the fans) to run the show.
Whether you’re a long-time blogger or a 16-year-old newbie writer, we won’t play favorites. Just produce good content and we’ll use your stuff. We’re always on the look out for dedicated contributors who can properly aggregate breaking news and/or create unique content to share with our readers.
We’ll ask for everyone’s discretion in terms of the content in the articles they post, but there are FIVE topic areas that we’re looking for:
- News Aggregation: Surf the net and gather applicable “breaking” news to add to our site. (Example)
EDITORIALS & FEATURES
- Editorials: Do you like to spark debate? Do you have strong opinions? Then you’d be a great editorial writer. (Example 1 & Example 2)
- Features: Do you enjoy writing non-opinion stories, histories, primers, Top 10 Lists? Features can be fun non-news. (Example)
- Game Day Articles/Previews: Every game needs an article to spark game day discussion and debate. You can use your Game Preview to provide your customized game preview and/or to aggregate other sources (blogs and mainstream media sources)
- Blog Aggregation: See a blog post from another site that you like… then promote it on SensNation.com. (Example)
- Rumours: Is a rumour gaining steam elsewhere so that you feel the ‘Nation needs know about it? Then post an article with appropriate sources for the rumour and let the discussion begin. (Example)
Member Code of Conduct
Before you get writing make sure to review our Terms and Conditions where we ask you to be good and to be at least 16 years of age.
To get started contributing to SensNation.com be sure to review our “How to Submit An Article” page.